Thursday, July 08, 2004

So, I guess some of you are getting tired of coming here and not seeing a new post, and I shall take the time now to cure your annoyance...

This weekend I got to meet my newest cousin! It's my second cousin's baby, Olivia. That makes her my third cousin, I think. She's adorable, and has inspired me to possibly post some family pictures at a later date. Right now I don't feel like it, but anyway, Olivia is about 6 weeks old and the cutest thing ever. She's got a great family to raise her and I'm so proud of Sarh & John!

Anyway, enough babbling, I'm coloring my hair again right now. Like, as I type, colors are infusing my strands. Hopefully it's going to turn out OK. I get in these moods, I guess, where I just like to experiment. I just colored my hair like, 2 weeks ago, and I didn't like it very much. It was, as a wise man once told me, 'gold.' So, I'm going darker. We'll see what happens. It can easily be changed again.

Uhm, I don't really have a lot else. If you want to know, I'm sure you'll get in touch with me. That's how I feel right now. Yea. If you want to know call me or email me, and I'll tell you. Too bad, huh? =)

No comments: