Monday, July 12, 2004

This is my 174th blogger post. Just, for reference.
VH1's 'I love the 90s' makes me feel old. I remember things from 2 decades. That seems like a lot, even though it's kind of not. Nevertheless, I love it! It's going to keep me entertained for a few hours each night this week.

I'm learning that there were quite a few classic movies in the 90s that I never saw. Ghost, & Thelma & Louise are already two that I need to see. That may also keep me busy this week.

To cure your boredom right now you can suggest things that I can do during the next week that would be fun, productive, and do not require a lot of...exhertion. Tomorrow I have to have surgery so I'm going to be down for a while. Nothing serious. But, I'm going to be bored. Ready, set, GO!

No comments: