Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Hi. This post is coming to you from inside a home in Olathe, KS.
Dusty's home.
We've been having fun here in Kansas and Missouri. Tuesday we looked at apartments, which is quite an adventure, if you've never done it before. It's definately a learning experience. We found something that we both agree on, and that would work for us, and now it's just a matter of everything else falling into place. Now we know that if it does, we have a place we can live in. I imagine all the knots will tie by the end of next week.

On another note, a well-deserved congratulations is due to Katy. She has found not only a job, but a successful accomplishment in her new life as a teacher. I won't go into details because it's too exciting to tell myself, she will want to share the news.

I'm tired, hungry, and waiting for Dusty to finish showering so we can go eat. It's looking like Italian's on the menu tonight.

Dusty and I saw Spiderman 2 today, and let me just tell you, I was really really excited. However, I thought the movie was kind of slow. I was getting bored, like, OK, bring on the action!

During the scene where Mary Jane is asking Peter Parker if he loves her (the one from the preview, a CRUCIAL scene, really) the projector stopped. It sucked, but, ironically, this ad came on the screen immediately:

CALL 1-800-HELP-NOW

Laughter filled the audience. I guess it was for some medical advertisement. I don't know. Anyway, on with dinner...

No comments: