Random:
Big things are happening, kids. In three weeks, the room I'm sitting in will be emptied of all my things and I will be living about 3 states away. What will become of the Evansville I know now? Probably not much.
Katy's moving, too. She's looking for apartments today.
Shane is moving. He's going really far away, though.
Who else is moving? Feel free to add your name to the list. This is CRAZY!
Not really (crazy). We all have our time. Now is mine.
Lesson I temporarily forgot last night: pick and choose your battles. Duuuuuuh.
My mom bought us a paper towel-holder today.
Itch, itch, itch, itch, itch. That's almost all I can concentrate on. It actually interrupts my thought process so violently that I've become stupider lately. Yes, that's right, stupider.
You still reading? Awesome. That's great. Now I have to go dry my hair and get ready for work. I work the next eleven days in a row. No joke. Time does NOT go by so slowly when you're a BUSY BEE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment