Thursday, July 29, 2004

Reasons Why I Can't Sleep Right Now:
1. I miss my boyfriend
2. I slept until 1pm today
3. I have heartburn from the Burger King I inhaled for supper
4. My incisions are itchy and kind of sore
5. I miss my boyfriend
6. My thoughts won't shut up
7. I had another freaky nightmare last night where I woke up talking in my sleep

That's the second time in a week or less that I've done that. They're really fucked up dreams, too. Last night was about this huge mansion-type house that an evil witch woman lived in. My whole extended family was there for a party, and they all were killed. I couldn't figure it out, and when I did, I realized I had to die to go be with them. I got in the flying coffin and she was getting ready to send me 'across.' I was crying hysterically and I woke up talking in my sleep, calling her a 'hag' and a 'scandal.' Needless to say, it was really fucking wierd.

I'm reeeeaally anxious to move. I've got stuff packed, and I've got empty boxes, and I'm just ready. It's that in-between stage of not really being able to do much more other than wait. I'm nervous, mostly excited, and a little scared...this is a big step and I think that's why I've been dreaming so vividly lately (not just nightmares). My mind stirs so much before I go to sleep. About work, Dusty, Katy and her new job/life/apartment/everything, my coffee table, packing, money, school,....everything. Every night. I really have so many thoughts and not enough blog space in the world to express them.
Half of me is really exhausted and just wants to sleep away the next week, and the other half wants to get up and finish packing right now and leave for Kansas tomorrow. Yesterday I did listing at Showplace. Listed thing I have left to pack, things I have to do this week, and things I have to do before I leave the Ville. I thought it would help, but it doesn't. This probably won't either. Tomorrow I have to work about ten hours total. Maybe the exhaustion will convince my brain to shut the hell up.

No comments: