So. Random!!
-Compatibility is a really fun board game....watch out for that whole "trust" thing, though.
-I hate keresotas theatres.
-I can't wait for summer road trips. The line-up so far: Mucie, Auburn, Orlando, and whatever else comes up!
-International students rock. my. world.
-drug dealers do not.
-I can't wait to have long hair again. Humidity is such a pain for the girls with natural curls.
-Right now I am exceedingly bored, but I'm going to enjoy getting 9 hours of sleep tonight.
-I AM PASSING MATH 108!! YAAAYY!!!!
-Eight months 'till Disney.
-Ten months 'till I turn 22. Woah.
-There never was a certified "group." Only that which was deemed it by outsiders, who were, infact, outsiders. Who, to this day, don't have the nerve to just confront people about something, which, in reality should've even be an issue anymore since it was six or seven years ago. But, who's counting?
-I'm out like Heather in a "I got over my high school problems and I'm an adult about things now" contest.
No comments:
Post a Comment