Monday, April 28, 2003

I'm going to have to agree with Katy in saying that this afternoon, everything got seemingly better. Both my projects for finals pulled together, I mailed out everything I said I would, and I remembered to do everything on my list so far, only to discover that I actually had 3 hours of spare time this afternoon before I have to leave for work!!! Katy's finals are this week and mine are next, but next week is actually going to be way less stressful for me, since all of my stuff is due this week...which is retarded, but oh well!! It's all working out. Things always work out, they just always do.
Now, if I wasn't so tired, I would go outside and wash my car. Raj asked me the other day if I had been muddin', but it's just from the shitty parking lots at USI. Anyway.
Happy Katy Day, everyone!!!!

I'm out like Craig in a "Think of a creative away message" contest.
I'm out like Tim in a "Update your blog consistently" contest.
I'm out like me in a "I can't deal with stress" contest.
I'm out like Katy in a "Only say the word 'Jesus' once a day" contest.
This is just too much....hahahahaha....

No comments: