Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Yesterday was one of the strangest days I've had in quite some time All sorts of things happened to me that took me through kind of a whilrwind of emotions. I gues it all started when I nearly cut my finger off with my pocket knife, and blood was dripping down my hand as I ran back into Target. Yea. Then, a compliment of the highest reagard sends me floating for hours, basking (as Shane would put it) in disbelief that another person wh I barely know would think so greatly of me.

Now, let's move on to actively trying to impress someone that I haven't spent time with in quite sometime, and remembering exactly why I liked being around him so much to begin with. Revisiting old feelings is crazy. Oh, and then finding out something totally off-the-wall about him. Anyway.

Lastly, let's top the night off with a moon that's bright orange, interjected with dark thin-line clouds that hangs eerily over E-ville as I receive possibly the worst news ever about one of my best friends ever. You know, the kind of news that makes you want to do something really irrational. And then being up till 5am talking/thinking about it.

That was bland and indirect, but that's the kind of day I had yesterday. It was really freakin wierd. And now, I'm going to my grandma's to learn how to make chicken and dumplings. Home made. Talk about the EXACT comfort food you've been needing after a day like that. Whew. Lata.

No comments: