Friday, May 30, 2003

there are things over there
<----- that are updated.....and probably a post you haven't read yet that is below this. because you are a lame-ass and don't read blogs often enough.


It's the brand new edition, hot and fresh out the kitchen...

It's the FREAKIN WEEKIN BABY gonna have me some fun!!!

Go shorty, it's yo birfday, we're gonna party like it's yo birfday, sip bacardi like it's yo birfday...

Baby turn around and lemmee see that sexy body go BUM BUM BUM.....

Alas...it's 4:30am and that must mean it's the freakin' weekin! Let the extravaganza begin! Lol. Actually, I'm not even packed yet and I'm leaving in 8 hours. For real. No...seven and a half. Finding Nemo rules. So does....uuuhhh.....leaving?

so does:
hot apple pie. mmmmmmmmmm.
and
McDonald's chicken nuggets. No matter what kind of reconstituted chicken meat they are made of. I don't care!!!!
I gotta go to bed.

No comments: