Saturday, May 24, 2003

If I had to choose one word to describe this summer so far, it would be unpredictability. But, only because the word unpredictable was too short for a good enough impact. =)

Although I'm having a seemingly good time, all this sporadic-ness is quite unfamiliar and, at times, scary. I never know what to expect. My life is taking turns in every direction, and stability is generally not an option. Well, before I shoot a dead horse (as a once wise, insane, creepy stalker-type person I used to know said to me) I had better move on to the next subject. Which is actually a subtopic of this topic...

Tonight I'm going to Wadi Cafe to hear the Toddlers play! Yay! I love Wadi Cafe (thanks to Erin) and I love coffee and I love the Toddlers. Man, linking things in a blog is a pain, but lucky for you I have a few hours before I have to be anywhere....

Katy just told me she might come home tonight! Yay!! That would make tonight even more faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic!! Oh, and also I have on a really cute shirt that I borrowed from my sister. And I helped her clean her closet. This day just keeps seeming better the more I talk about it! Hopefully this blog entry was as uplifting for you as it was for me!!! =)

No comments: