Sunday, June 20, 2004

Today while I was talking to my roommate Sarah (who has taken up an Advanced Internship in Disney, and is living by complete chance in building 13 in Chatham Square for the THIRD time) I was telling her that I really felt horrible when I first came back to Evansville. Infact, it felt like every night there was a party in Orlando that I couldn't go to. That's a really crappy feeling, finding out things go on without you there. But, in time, I slowly got over it and came to feel like my time there had, infact, passed and that I was glad I wasn't still there. Actually, I don't even think I could go back and do another WDW College Program.
"I'm going back to WDW in July for a vacation, and I know that's going to make me miss it again," I said, "but I feel good about not being there anymore."

That is, until, tonight I started watching a special on the Food Channel about Disney Fairytale Weddings. It came on showing shots of the castle, the wishing well I threw a penny in at every passing, and fireworks above some random body of Disney water, and I started crying!

I know, it's pathetic. But I'm not afraid to admit it: I f'ing love Walt Disney World in every way imaginable, and I can't f'ing WAIT to go back and visit. Especially with Katy. Katy has been a big part of my life for ten years and Disney means so much to me. I can't wait to go back with her and share my complete, insufferable, undeniable, unstoppable, squealing, crying, running, giggling, sheer joy for Walt Disney World with her.

And now, Katy's going to rethink her decision about inviting me to go along.....

ºoº

No comments: