Thursday, December 04, 2003

Ok, today is gross outside with a capitol G. Plus, my throat is bright red and very soar. I don't know how I let this happen! Anyway. I had a meeting today for the WDW Internship, and it went fine. Basically they covered some what-to-do's and answered questions. I got a free luggage tag, which is cool. Sunday marks 4 weeks until my move in date. Which makes today exactly 4 weeks until I leave. So. Don't forget.

So far my new laptop hasn't crashed and I've watched 1 1/2 DVDs on it. It's great. I'm pretty sure it's going to remain a permanent fixture in my life.

Right now I can't really feel my tongue, at least the top of it. I had a Sucrets throat lozenge, and it's rather numbing. I reccommend this to anyone with any type of mouth pain, because, seriously, it's ***tingly.***

There's a lot of stuff I want for Christmas. And then today in Literature we read Thoreau, who is all about a simplistic, bare-minimum type of life. I'm telling you, he's gonna make you feel guilty as shit.

Poor Sam hasn't gotten to update in quite a few days. Let's all take a moment to feel bad for him since he has super-limited internet access.
Well, that should be enough. We don't want him to go around feeling sorry for himself. Lol.

And....I'm done.

No comments: