Monday, December 15, 2003

Hi. It's pretty early right now, for me at least. I had a meeting/breakfast at IHOP this morning for the photo center. And, it made me kinda sad. I love those people! No matter how much complaining I do about my job or the people I work with (particularly the new people who have been driving me crazy as of late), I really do love it so much. It's a great job, and we all work together so well. I mean, really. Wipe your eyes, now, new subject!

Last night the Thursday night film crew got together (the irony in Sunday night, I know) to watch the first two of the Lord of the Rings series. Tonight, the last one comes in at Showplace! I'm, like, so totally excited. I mean, seriously, elated, even.

I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I've been staying up late and getting up early. I wonder when this is going to catch up with me? This weekend I worked 24 hours, and slept about 17. So, I'm feeling pretty good still. What's up with that?

Who knows? The holiday season is upon us, and I'm just so gosh darn happy, golly gee whiz. I love holidays! I can hardly wait to give everyone their Christmas presents.

Shower time for now, and then a final, my last obervation, and Showplace. See you later!!

No comments: