Ktsue29: hows classes?
HunnyGram3: hmm, i have decided that I really like my major, because I get to do such a wide variety of things...
HunnyGram3: my educ198 is going to be a breeze....she said we have no midterm, no final, and no quizes or tests. just hand-in papers and our observation stuff, which i'm totaly excited about. i'm also taking RTV255, and i get to shoot video footage, edit the footage, and also do interviews on camera and stuff....
HunnyGram3: intercultural comm. is going to be really fun too. i get to interview someone out of my culture (i think i'm going ot ask raj) and then do a performance based off of the interview.
HunnyGram3: the other main project is a huge two-person presentation on a country of our choice. yoiu ahve to make pamphlets and brochures!
HunnyGram3: and then...in my spch214 class (Small Group Discussion) I think it's going to be retarded, but apparently an easy A. so that's cool. there are only 11 people in it. the teacher is also very strange. she used to be a nun. argh!
No comments:
Post a Comment