Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I spend a lot of time on the internet reading AIM away messages, info, and blogs. I spend less time actually talking to people. I mean, I have like, 79 people on my main screen name, and i bet at least 30 other names on my other screen names, for a total of 110 people that I do little to no talking to while I'm online. What's the deal?

Oh. I'm supposed to be doing homework.

Tomorrow I have to perform as Raj in my intercultural communications class. I'm wearing khakis, brown shoes, and my blue dashboard confessional t-shirt. Hahahaa. =)

At Sam's we are really really really slow in the Photo Lab. So if anyone wants to come in and hang out, or bring me pictures to develop/print, we can do that. I can probably print your pictures in like, 30 minutes if there's nothing else going on.

On Valentine's Day, there's a sock-hop at the Rev. Rai and are going to buy/make things to wear, including a poodle skirt for me. If you're going, you better come dressed appropriately. Everyone should go, it's going to be so fun!

Hmm..time to check the new Home Star Runner....

No comments: