Thursday, May 03, 2007

WHEW!

Done with the Senior Thesis Project. I'm so ready to have summer vacation; I really can't remember the last time I was looking forward to it this much. I have been under a TON of pressure to finish all my projects this semester.

So what's on my plate now? Two weddings, a visit to Katy (!!!), an "internship" and then moving up in the Wal-Mart food chain to start training for Assistant Manger. Now, don't get your panties in a wad, that doesn't mean I'm going to become a 'lifer,' I'm doing it for financial reasons only! Mo' Money, Mo' Money!

In less that 48 hours there will be a splendid surprise posted on this page in the form of a picture. So, check back for that!

Let the fun begin!
. . . . . . . . . . .
SHOCK AND AWE! Here is your surprise, as promised:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weak. i thought it was 5-3, not 5-5. not good with numbers lately. i got my truck today. its pretty.
ryan

Alyce said...

OMG! Kim you are so awesome and I am still too chicken. I just am not sure I want something on me for the rest of my life.

kim said...

Life is too short.