A few things on my mind...
The name of the company that makes the walls for the bathroom stalls at K-State is called 'Hiny Hiders.'
A rough draft of my senior thesis is due Monday.
I accidentally missed 3 classes I should have been at, but misread the syllabus.
I'm feeling a little like I'm standing in the eye of a storm.
The storm is not going to be over soon.
The child downstairs bouncing the ball against the wall of the building must have some sort of personal vendetta against me right now.
If you haven't seen The Riches on the Fx channel you are missing out. And I don't even watch that much tv. Monday nights at 9 & 10pm.
I really want to be SUPER PRODUCTIVE and get some shit done tonight but instead I'm blogging!
My thesis advisor has a very good way of making me feel like I'm SOL, as opposed to trying to motivate me.
My enrollment advisor has been gone for 6 days and I had no idea.
1 comment:
hiny hiders are pretty popular. we have them at work. i have seen them before also. such a great name for what they do. (:
ryan/
Post a Comment