There are many amazing people in this world, but only a select few that you can really connect with on a level that makes you feel most like yourself. This is despite the fact that each one of these particular people holds in them a small part of you that is different and special, and allows you to see yourself in them. I have found it pretty difficult to stay physically put with those certain people, and it's that fact that has made me realize the importance and need I have for them. These people keep you grounded; they make you who you are and they hold you inside them until you see them again.
Graduation, moving, family, goals, careers... they all pull and push and cause these bonds to be put to the test. The ones that make it are the ones that really count.
Here's to the ones that really count. I miss you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment