So here I am in the USI library, trying to do the assignment for my 4:30 class, but the book I need isn't on the shelf. Which means that someone else has it, at this very moment, using it to complete the assignment. I, however, am left empty-handed. Sure, I could've come in any time during the past 2 weeks to do the assignment, knowing that surely the book would be in someone else's hands when I was ready to do it,...
but....there's only one freakking book to use for the whole class! What kind of university is this? Oh yea, the kind with affordable tuition. The kind that puts one book on a shelf that the entire class is supposed to write a paper from. Maybe this is what I should write my paper about. My reaction to not having enough resources.
One of my friends is getting married. I actually had to write in their wedding date on my planner. That's ridiculous. (It's someone my age. Not someone older.)
I emailed Limbeck to tell them that I think they're cool, and that I was sorry I couldn't be at their show in St. Louis. They emailed me back, but I'm not going to post it. It's going to be my little secret between me and the band. Oh yea.
No comments:
Post a Comment