I'm here in one of the brand new computer labs in the brand new education building on campus. There's only 3 other people in here, and the computers are all clean and pretty, with functioning mouses and think-screen monitors.
I just saw someone I know! It was Heather from Showplace. She's a nice girl. Always up for a goodtime.
Speaking of Showplace, I'm going to start projecting again. They need a Monday night projectionist, so it's all me. I guess it could be good times. Maybe I'll get some of that diginity back that I deserve. I've been there 5 years in November. That's so long. In as little as two years my sister could be working there. And chances are good that I'll still be there, and also Raj. Lol.
So...an hour and 15 minutes before my next class, and I already ate my lunch.....and there's nobody to talk to online...
Being out here made me miss Ryan a little bit. You know, just wishing he would come in the UC and be all like..."Sup, kid." And then be all like he doesn't care about much that's going on, and then talk about some band or some girl. Yea. That's Ryan.
Well, I'm off to the UC to maybe see some people I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment