So far my Friday has been fairly uneventful, but relaxing. I'm eating cheetos, because I'm really hungry and I don't know what time I'm going to eat dinner. Today I've also had: a glass of orange juice, a biscuit, and a piece of cheese. This sounds really stupid, but tonight I'm going with Sam to the new Amish restaurant, and it's homestyle-cookin', so I've got to save room for that. Yea. I think ahead.
I'm not going to give my "class run-down" on here, because I've decided that if you want to know, you can call me up and freakkin' ask me how it's goin'. Why? Because I feel like being difficult, and also because I'm a partial communitcations major, who feels that this channel of communication is breaking down our abilities to talk face to face. Or at least on the phone. So call me.
Or maybe I just want my phone to ring. You be the judge. Either way, We still get to have a friendly conversation. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment