Our vacation is slowly coming to an end...but it's still hard to believe that we have another day or two left! It's amazing how exhausting vacations can be. I'm the type that likes to make the absolute best out of very minute of free time, even though it can really wear me out.
So far Dusty and I have seen "Talladega Nights," went to the Zoo, went to Oceans of Fun, eaten lots and LOTS of food, played games with his brother and family, eaten lots more food, and had an incredibly enjoyable time. What next? We're considering a couples massage, but are having a hard time finding a place that does it. It's pretty pricy, too. I haven't been taking pictures, really. But we haven't done much more than eat, so that makes it difficult.
I miss Dexter. I hope Brian remembered to feed him, or else he's probably got his face mashed against our front door, holding up begger's signs to the neighbors as they walk by.
No comments:
Post a Comment