Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday, Sunday Sunday!!!
What a weekend. I've done absolutely nothing. I was thinking about giving Dexter a bath today, but I'm not sure if his incisions are healed enough yet.

Starting tomorrow I work 8 days in a row with no break. I'm used to fill in on weekends when other people ask off. I'm such a tool.

I've been putting in applications at a few places to try and get a couple of extra hours somewhere. So far, no luck.

March is a month to look forward to! Katy's coming to visit, it's my birthday, and we get our yearly bonus! Our store is at $900 for full-timeres! I guess that's my hush-money for a crappy job. But hey, if it's going to help me pay off my bills, gimmee it!

Things to do:
1. Consolidate school loans
2. Find second job
3. Pay off credit card
4. Go to campus to register for classes
5. Go to Florida
6. Start school, graduate
7. Move!

No comments: