Sunday, February 27, 2005

Just one more freaking day and then I get my two days off. Oh my gosh, working this many days in a row has been the most terrible thing EV-ER. I want to hurt everyone I work with. Except Heather and Candace. Gaaahhhhh.....

Last night I got to go to dinner with Krystal. We went to El Casadore (spelling may be wrong there...) and MAN! How exciting is this?...It's EXACTLY LIKE LOS BRAVOS. Oh man, it was incredible. It has just recently reopened because it had closed due to to many illegal immigrants working there. Glad they got their act together. I need my good Mexican food.

Also...March 2nd marks the one year since Dusty and I met. =) Yaaayy. I can honestly say this has been the most exciting, challenging, adventurous, and incredible year of my life. The decisions I've been making have been the right ones for me, and I couldn't be happier. Here's to us! =)

And here's to March! I love March! I can't wait to see Katy!! And I can't wait for my birthday! And warmer weather! Seeing pictures of Florida, Disney, and beautiful beaches is really making this cold weather thing a hassle.

No comments: