Oh, and wasn't it awesome getting to see everyone at Denny's - no, IHOP - at midnight on Christmas Day? Wow, thanks Raj for taking time to think that one through and get everyone together. I wasn't upset at all about driving all over the Eastside on the crappy roads in the middle of the night. It was so worth the drive.
We also got to see Ryan and watch Polar Express on the IMAX. Just so you all know, Mickey's Philharmagic is better.
New Year's Eve, well what can I say, except that it was pretty relaxed, but honestly one of the best. Krystal and I chilled at BW3s for a little while in Aggieville. There, they drop and Apple up on the roof of Varney's bookstore. AND they had laser lights all up and down the street! OOooohhh, aaaahhhh....
After that, Krystal and I met Dusty at the Goldfork, since he was working until 1am. We rang in the New Year's...
...and then Krystal and I went to a party with a lot of people we work with. Krystal did shots and I stayed sober to drive...
Dusty called later from work and I had to pick him up because he had a little to drink. I witnessed my first kegstand in the first hours of 2005, and became the pole of a poledance. I think that's a great way to start off the New Year.
Happy 2005. Post your resolutions in my comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment