Thursday, January 20, 2005

Here I finally am, after trying to blog for three days and continuously getting sidetracked.

Just watched: Cellular. And it sucked.
Going to watch: What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Because neither Dusty nor I have seen it.

Dusty had an awesome birthday. We ate dinner at PF Chang's and then stayed in the nicest hotel I've ever been in! It had a HUGE whirlpool bathtub! We saw Meet the Fockers and went bowling with TJ and ate dinner at Carraba's. (Shane, by the way, no hair. Not anywhere. Shocking, right?) He got an iPod Mini and a new slim PS2. Thin is in!

Katy, if you're reading this, stop what you're doing right now and go book an f'ing flight.

We have a fancy new coffee table and 2 matching little tables! They're glass and mirror and chrome! So shiny!

It finally warmed up here and melted all that damn ice. I can't wait for the weekend to enjoy what I hear is beautiful weather.

Sorry I don't have a 'Top Ten (insert random entertainment here) of 2004.' But I do have a new To Do list:

1. Pay off credit card
1a. Go to Florida this summer!
2. Become Kansas resident
3. Finish school
4. Move

Not quite as challenging as it used to be. I think that's a good sign. Out!

No comments: