Saturday, November 13, 2004

Well, good ol' Eville. While I was home a man was convicted of murder, another one died, and I got to see the space station fly over my house. Pretty cool. When you don't get the newspaper or watch the news, it's very easy to lose touch with the real world. But not The Real World. Because that's on Mtv.

Anyway. Thursday night I saw a Showplace movie and had popcorn. Shane updated me on all things locally related, and I did laundry.

Friday I slept til 2, went to Sam's Club, ate GD Ritzy's, and surprised Casey at her 21st birthday party! She cried when I came up behind her and asked her if she had made me a plate of food yet. I guess the meatballs were just too good to share. =) Then she showed me her new apartment, and I called it a night.

Today I went shopping with my mom, sister, and her friend. I took my car in to get new tires, and went to Super Target with Casey. Then we ate at Culver's, which was a little pricy but very good. Of course, it's always good to catch up with Casey, especially since she can't remember what she's going to tell me. Ever.

Tomorrow I return home, and I'm excited. I miss Dusty a lot. He's my home, now. It was good to visit, but I'm ready to go back. I have a bed there, too. That's always nice.

OH! Incase anyone cares, Mike Hardesty works at Sam's Club, now. I saw him there, but I didn't talk to him.

No comments: