Blogger has new stuff going on, and I just realized that I've had over 300 blog posts since I embedded the html into my webpage! Wow!
Here's what I was originally going to post about...
Lately I've been having nightmares right before I wake up. I always have my most vivid and graphic dreams when I'm sleeping on my back, and usually before I get up in the morning that's how I'm sleeping. So here's the one I JUST had. It's freaky, so brace yourself,..
It started at Wendy's on First Avenue. I was eating dinner there with Katy, her dad, and Penny. When we left, I remember thinking, "I never thanked them for buying my meal." We saw Jonathon Barron in the parking lot with some girl, and then when we pulled out, Gareth Riggs was pulling into the lot.
Just a little ways down First Avenue, at the intersection in front of Harwood Middle School, traffic was backed up really far and I could see police and ambulance lights. For some reason, I parked my car in the grass, got out, and started walking. Everyone was in line to walk past whatever it was at the intersection.
I saw my mom, my grandmas, my grandpa, and one of my youngest cousins (except she was 3 and in real life she's like ten now). She was crying and I told her not to, because when we got home I'd get her cookies anc chocolate milk. I even named the two cookies that we actually have in my cabinet right now.
So I keep asking my mom what's going on, why the hold up. I'm panicking by now. I say I'm going back to get my car, but they tell me I can't. My grandpa tells me everyone lost their car, and you just have to keep walking. When we get right next to the intersection, several people are standing right around it, and I turn my head because I think if I look, I might see an injured person or a dead body.
I end up looking, and this is what I see: Brad Pitt. He's got lines all over his body, like the Nightcrawler in X-Men. The lines are moving and fading in and out, and his body is twisting. I start to remember that he is Troy (like from the movie that's releasing, except....Troy is actually the city...anyways...). Then in my head, I associate Troy with the Bible, and the coming of Christ.
So, now, Brad Pitt is the second coming of Christ and I realize I'm screwed. I ask my family why he's so dangerous and they say he's been stealing other people's body parts, like tongues and arms and legs, to makes himself look different. Like, morphing into other people I guess.
Suddenly I'm in my house (which doesn't look like my house at all) getting my cousin some chocolate milk. The chocolate syrup fills my mouth and I can't talk (this ALWAYS happens to me...bubble gum usually). Brad Pitt shows up, and says to my grandpa, "Well, you're my boss." We're darting, running from him, and I can't talk. He takes off his shirt, and he's super flabby. Kind of fat, even. The lines fade in and out of his body. I try to scream, but I can't because of the chocolate syrup.
I wake up suddenly and my heart is pounding in my chest.
Go ahead. Analyze me.
No comments:
Post a Comment