Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Ok, so it's been nearly 7 days and the Spooky Cats are not as stale as they should be. I'm thinking of putting them in the fridge to get them good and stale.

Tomorrow I am off from school and work with the exception of an 8:30am assesment test. Yay!!!

But I just realized that I don't know which room to go to, because i threw away the letter thinking I would save the email, and then later I deleted the email, thinking I had the letter. And that's generally how bad things happen to me.

i wish they made kit kats without the chocolate coating, and twix cookies with just the cookies.

i have to write a really long paper about Edgar Allan Poe. Who wants to help? We'll start with spelling his name right...

Hmm. I think I better go to bed. Tomorrow, there is no nap time! Only fun time!

No comments: