My mom bought me Peeps Spooky Cats. Mmm. They are best stale and hard, so it'll be a few days before I get to enjoy them.
The Photo Center is being rennovated, and it's a disaster. We've expanded and added a new printer, and it's very exciting. To me. And anyone else who works in the lab. And that's all.
Ok, here's the current track list and ORDER for my official Trip CD. It's meant to encompass all that is on my way to Orlando, but is not meant to be played straight through, as you'll see. For example, I'll listen to a few songs while pulling away from Evansville, and the next few once I hit the open road, and of course the official state entry songs like "Sweet Home Alabama."
Laugh if you must, it's my fucking CD and since I'll be the only one in the car, I can have whatever the hell I want on it.
Anyway.
Please send me your ideas to further the CD. I think I need some more rock/pop/upbeat stuff. Thanks. =)
john denver - leavin' on a jet plane
rascal flats - i'm movin on
dixie chicks - wide open spaces
OKgo - 1000 miles per hour
limbeck - the sun woke the whole state
keith urban - who wouldn't wanna be me?
Coldplay - clocks
limbeck - in ohio on some steps
lynyrd skynyrd - sweet home alabama
dashboard - living in your letters
beach boys - kokomo
No comments:
Post a Comment