Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Question: Kim, why are you a pathetic blogger with lacking ability to post lately?

Answer: Because I suddenly have tons of shit to do, including the following:

Class (x5), work (x2), laundry, clean the bathroom, take care of the cats, entertain sam, entertain casey, entertain myself on the weekend, go to movies on thursday nights, write papers, study for tests, sleep (although this seems few and far between lately), delete junk email, be on the internet for various reasons, eat complete meals, drive (I think I spend 45 minutes-one hour driving every day), shop, talk on the phone to friends who don't live here, print my OWN pictures, take naps (again, not often), feed the cats and empty their litter box (once a day), put away dishes, pay attention to my cat, shower, .....

Sooo...I'm a busy girl. And updating a blog isn't always as important. But, here's a picture. So...be satisfied.



This is me and Katy Sue before going to Prom our sophomore year. I think I'm going to alter this dress a bit and be a princess for Halloween this year. Add that to the list of things I'll be doing that's going to keep me from updating. Anyway. If there's any fun Halloween parties, lemme know. I'll see you there.

No comments: