I am a total looser for not having updated in over a week. But, here I am with a brief recap of the past week's events.
The weekend:
Wedding rehearsal, Wedding, dancing and party-ing with the family and Sam, screaming kids in a scary hotel room next to "the hairy man," too much breakfast at JoJos, and Sunday night fun with Katy's family.
This week has been a filling week (literally) of food and fun with the Fall Festival in action. Tonight the out-of-towners are coming in. This weekend should be exhausting. Why does everyone get breaks while I'm still working and going to school? This is just another reason why I should put in my leave of absense before Christmas break. =)
So, now it's time for me to go meet Casey and go eat Fall Festival Food, and then tonight eat more Fall Festival food, and then ...who knows. Thursdays are great.
No comments:
Post a Comment