Who knew that a cheap gay bar in Evansville could be so much fun? Or that I could get so stupidly drunk off of two freakin drinks? Someplace Else is super-fun, and I intend on going back. Plus I forgot how fun Chris is. It's the freakin' weekin baby....
Right now I'm feelin' pretty good, I've got my usual spaghetti (only made with macaroni noodles), chocolate milk (only green, with Hulk syrup), Super Mario for SNES, and a sweet boy. Ahhh.....Sunday nights....
So, eight days and counting until school starts. I still haven't posted any of those aforementioned pictures. But, I'm re-promising, that they'll get up here eventually. Which reminds me..
Note to Shane: I have your pictures & a picture CD for you.
Anyway, I have a few days off this week and I'll try to get those things done. And now, the Akward Moment of the Year Award....
Tonight I was working box at Showplace. A woman came in with three kids, and it wasn't until I saw the youngest of them that I realized who the kids were, and more importantly, who *she* was. Then I notice another teenage-girl behind her in line. And this is where it gets akward:
The 4-yr-old kid is Levi, Sam's brother. We went to the zoo once together (see archives from this summer). The woman is Sam's mom, who I've never met before, but heard about. And finally, the girl behind them in line is Sam's ex-girlfriend, and ex-Showplace employee Mary. Who, although I don't think dislikes me, I don't think likes me either, and has met Sam's mom and realizes who she is. Spectacular. So that was a strange event.
Anyway. Now that I've done my obligatory weekend blogging, it's time to get back to Sunday night.
You're welcome, Sam.
luv, kim.
No comments:
Post a Comment