In about 13 hours I will be on my way to 7 fun-fiilled days of sun, friends, highways, and (more than likely) lots of arguments over things like: music, girls, friends, directions, food, high school "drama", money, the economy, politics, Wild, Wild West, The Breakfast Club, alcohol, movies, books, photographic opportunities, who's driving, who's riding shotgun, humidity/heat levels and how they effect me and/or anyone else who lives in Evansville, college, the meaning of life, cell phone minutes, strippers & strip clubs (well, maybe not since Kyle won't be joining us)...ect, ect...lol. We're all very opinionated people.
Seriously, though, I'm super-excited about my trip. I'm heading to Alabama with Shane and Sam to pick up some girl named Erin who insisted on coming with us to Orlando, where the four of us will bunk up with Ryan and enjoy 5 days and nights of a meat-free environment. Lol. I'm very witty right now. And also very hungry...man could I go for a huge, juicy, double-bacon cheeseburger...
I guess I may post a chronicle or two if something very blog-worthy comes up and we're sitting around at Ryan's totally bored, but, if not, I'll do it when I get back on Saturday or Sunday. Until then, happy blogging to all and to all a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment