I have a lovely allotment of free time right now, since two classes were cancelled today. I've spent it eating macaroni & cheese while watching TLC. Very useful, if you ask me. Next I'm going to have an extended shower and actually shave my legs. Wow. That is such a priviledge. =)
I have so much crap to turn in in these couple of days, but it has been less stressful than I had previously anticipated. I get so overwhelmed by 'lists' of things to do, but the only way I can remember to do things is by making these lists. I know, I'm crazy.
The new Spring & Summer Bulletins came out this week and I immediately started planning out my next schedules. Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks: I still have 3 years left of college. Yea, I thought I was going to make it in four, but oh no .I'm not terribly let down, just disappointed. So, here's to another 3 years living on campus. Yay.
And now, onto a wonderful highly anticipated shower...
(I love the word anticipated, and I've used it 3 times in this blog. That makes me happy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment