Thursday, January 29, 2009

I just got my speakers set up in front of me in what must be the perfect spot, because the music is hitting my ears like magic; like the sounds is inside my brain bouncing around. And music makes me incredibly happy.

Today I bought my initial stock of groceries for a month-long challenge to eat/drink only liquids. It starts on Sunday and it's to help support one of my friends at work who is having a gastric-bypass surgery. I can't imagine how hard it's going to be for her, and a group of us are pulling together to take the challenge.

In other news...in March I'm going to Indianapolis and Chicago to hang out with Katy!! The itinerary is intense, and includes seeing Anthony Rapp & Adam Pascal perform in Rent! GAH!

I'm sure I had something else I wanted to update you about...

No comments: