Thursday, November 06, 2008

Post # 315: Ultimate Listing. (never in any particular order)

Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Singing loudly in my car
2. Road trips
3. Buying things on sale
4. Walt Disney World
5. My friends
6. Theodore (most of the time)
7. Musicals
8. Food
9. Cold beer
10. My bed
11. Movie theatres
12. Kittens
13. Pedicures
14. Piano bars
15. Cooking
16. Strategically moving furniture
17. Listing
18. My family

Hottie Celebrity List
1. Chris Carabba
2. Jake Gyllenhaal
3. George Clooney
4. Brad Pitt
5. Leonardo Dicaprio
6. Andrew McMahon
7. Taye Diggs
8. Ewan McGregor
9. Damien Rice
10. Chris Brown
11. Justin Timberlake
12. Viggo Mortensen

Numbers
1. Number of cats I've had: 6
2. Number of board games I own: 9
3. Number of guys I've kissed: 12
4. Number of dollars in my checking account: 48 and some change
5. Number of times I've voted: 1
6. Number of cities I've lived in: 3
7. Number of pairs of shoes I own: 36
8. Speculated Number of Relatives Who Will Ask Me the Same
Three Questions This Year At Christmas: 15
9. Speculated Number of Drinks/Cookies/Candy Canes It Will
Take to Recover From These Conversations: 62
10. Number of Times I Have Cried in the Past Seven Days: App. 12
11. Number of Months Before My Lease is Up: 9
12. Number of Guys I Have Broken Up With: 8
13. Number of Times I Have Been In Love: 3

To Do List:
1. Watch Will & Grace
2. Figure out how to sleep again
3. Make pancakes
4. DO NOT TURN ON THE FURNACE
5. Figure out how to become a millionaire. Or at least make enough
money to turn on the furnace.
6. Pay bills
7. Do Laundry
8. Read something

No comments: