10 Years Ago I...
1. Was in marching band camp
2. Dated Robby Schultz, who sent roses to me during sectionals. What? Weird.
3. Was gearing up for Driver's Ed, which was a class in school
4. Had only known Katy for 3 years
5. Was probably at the Hooten's house
5 Years Ago I...
1. Had only 1 tattoo
2. Went to school at USI and was majoring in Secondary Ed
3. Worked at Sam's Club for a year, in Photo Lab for 6 months
4. Had short red hair
5. Switched my web page over to blogger
2 Years Ago I...
1. Began my first semester at K-State
2. Was really pretty lazy
3. Didn't have many friends in Manhattan
4. Decided to change my major to Speech Comm
5. Apparently didn't do much of anything because I'm drawing a total blank
1 Year Ago I...
1. Was on vacation with Dusty in KC
2. Thought I would graduate sooner than later
3. Had longer hair
4. Began planning a FABULOUS Halloween party w/Maegen
5. Had water coming in through the ceiling fan
Yesterday I...
1. Slept 'till noon
2. Worked until ten
3. Hid in the breakroom from a mean customer
4. Added that customer to my Shit List
5. Bought more chocolate marshmallows
Today I...
1. Slept till 11:30
2. Worked till ten
3. Ate chocolate marshmallows
4. Commented on about 15 Facebook pics a roommate posted from our WDW College Program
5. Dreamed that I was mad at Dusty for eating a Big Mac
Tomorrow I...
1. Start officially as the Photo Department Manager
2. Have to get up at 6am
3. Have an evening off!!!
4. Will sell the clearance cameras. I will sell the clearance cameras. I will sell the clearance cameras.
5. Will need a lengthy nap
No comments:
Post a Comment