Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First of all, I remember back in the day (which was a Wednesday, I'm told) everyone was all about AIM. Now it's like, we all just sit in idle or away, never talking to each other. Lame.

Second of all...I know it's not one of the 'seven subs under six,' but the Subway Cold Cut Trio, with Italian white bread, has 600 calories! What the hell! I understand it's not greasy and doesn't have saturated fat, but, holy crap. It's a cold sandwich. And, PS, that doesn't include anything but cheese and meat.

Lastly, I recently realized that there isn't one Subway, or Mr. Goodcents for that matter, that has a drive-thru here. But, Mr. Goodcents does deliver, and does kick Subway's ass.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Kim I use yahoo now and for that I should be shot. but I have to ask you because someone at work was bugging me about it...what's up with aloha? I just know it's part of your charm but the rest of the world needs answers! PS this is Aaryn by the way it won't let me log in.

kim said...

it seems appropriate since every time you come to my blog you say hello and when you leave you say goodbye. plus it's beach-y which i love.