So, it's summer and I've been just really busy with things. You know. Like traveling, eating, sleeping in, working, and playing the Sims Deluxe Edition for PC. Uhm, pretty much constantly for the past two weeks. What's worse? There's no real objective in the PC edition like there is on the XBox edition. Nope. I'm just addicted.
Tonight is Pirates! Totally excited. Not to mention that we have free tickets. I think Dusty and I are taking another mini-vacation in August. I'm excited. We're going to do lots of fun things we never want to spend money on.
In case you missed it, I'm over-all excited about a lot of things. But that's how it's supposed to be in the summer.
Official List of things that are Exciting:
1. Pirates II
2. Mini-Vacation
3. Seeing photographer's pics from Katy's wedding
4. Being tan from the sun, which is free.
5. Having another haircut that I like.
6. Uhm, that I updated my blog?
No comments:
Post a Comment