Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I just really have a lot of free time no my hands, and of course the frustrations of daily life often inspire me...

Dear Dillon's Grocery Store,
Recently (about 5 mintues ago) I purchased a Marie Callendar Sweet and Sour Chicken Frozen Entree with Brocolli from your store. I have purchased this meal from other grocers (but do I really need to name your ass-raping-low-price-slap-in-the-face-of-consumerism-arch nemesis?), and found that the quantity of chicken pieces was significantly higher in that meal that in the one I purchased from your store. I find this very disappointing considering how hungry I was when I purchased it. On a scale of one to ten, I'd say my hunger was at least 9.5, considering I had eaten a few handfuls of M&Ms before I left my residence.
My question, then, Dillon's Grocery Store, is this: Do you have a secret alliance with Marie Callender? Do you purposefully intend to rip me off when I'm starving and in dire need of sustinance? Is this how you get back at your ass-raping-low-price-slap-in-the-face-of-consumerism-arch nemesis? If so, please remember that the customer always is always right, and that you are screwing me with your sick alliance with Marie Callendar. I hope you have a wonderful life together.

Good Bye.

Kim
Manhattan, KS


However, on the other hand, because of a misplaced sign combined with a $1 off coupon, I did get a $4.00 package of Pilsbury Place-and-Bake cookies for $.88. So, I guess that's the exchange. The yin in my yang.

What-the-fuck-ever.

No comments: