I feel like I can return to my normal life.
I've just spent the past four days putting 1002 songs on my iPod. I was picking and choosing through my CDs, and I still came up with that many. I'm awesome. And I heart music.
Also during this time I discovered how awesome the Animal Planet channel has become. I'm completely addiced to Animal Cops. It's so so so good. It's also unbelievable how cruel people can be to animals. If you've never bonded with one I guess it's easy to teach it to fight and act vicious or put a chain around it's neck until it becomes imbedded in their flesh. Some people are even so crazy they horde animals and then don't take care of them. In one house they found over 200 cats! Fifty raccoons in another house!
Anyway. Things are coming around better and there's much less bad news this week. Did I metion that I won $10 in free iTunes from Blingo.com? Yea. Thanks to Raj for that one. Oddly enough, an hour or so after I won, I noticed a familiar 'Kyle S from Evansville, IN' on the winners list. Crazy.
Though it's definately crunch time as finals approach, I have to say, I'm not really very worried. I generally crank out better work when I have less time to do it. Bring it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment