Tonight I'm gearing up for my trip by beginning my Disney movie marathon. Becca, a girl I work with at WalMart, who has as dear an affection for Disney as anyone, loaned me all her Disney DVDs. I started with Aristocats, since I had never seen it. It was cute, but not a favorite. Then I went up to Alladin, and now Mary Poppins is in. I tell you, the digitally remastered is great stuff. And in they also are Home Theatre Enhanced. It's awesome, because we have surround sound. If anyone cares, the next thing we need to complete our home theatre is a plasma screen TV and a couch. So, start saving for next Christmas.
And, like so many things in life, I really believe that those who poo-poo Disney or side up with all those who say bad things about the company, have just not truly understood the 'magic' they really do present. It's hard to explain in sensical words if you've not experienced it. But, somehow, Disney makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside. And if millions of people in the world agree with me, I can't be all that wrong about them. Cult or not. It makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment