Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Alas, all good things must come to an end,...

The signal....has....been..lost...

So here I am again in the library. Yech. Guess it won't be too big of a deal once I start going to school here, anyway. But. Still sucks.

It's so hard to think of things to update on when I'm in here.

We got a washer and dryer, via Dusty's dad. It's amazing. We can do free laundry.

The warm weather certainly is cheering us all up. Too bad I work mostly during daylight hours, but it's the days off that count. Working at the theatre is still going well. We just opened up all of the rennovated theatres, and they are really nice. Too bad the ushers are being all nazi about me taking my own drink in. Uhm, hello? I WORK with you?

I'm still begging for handouts if you've got any when I'm in Orlando. We're all really excited but not exactly rich. If you can help us out, it would be much appreciated.

No comments: