Hey! I just had a great weekend, and let me tell you why:
Friday night Dusty and I went to KC to eat dinner and then pick up Katy at the airport! We had a long, desolate drive home that ended in a terrible night's sleep. Dexter was very, very, VERY annoying. Saturday we drove to Salina and ate Cozy Inn burgers, TCBY yogurt, and did a little "adult" shopping. Bahahah.
Saturday night involved bowling, drinking, and watching The Ring.
Sunday I drove Katy around and shower her the town, and we had Mr. Goodcents subs. For those of you not familiar with Mr. Goodcents, let me tell you, they are the best cold subs I've ever had. They put the rest to shame. It's one of the best things Kansas has to offer. Right in line with Dusty. (awww....). We visited the dam and the purple playground and then bought some groceries.
After that Dusty and Katy baked my high score birthday cake (which we just finished off). Then we met Krystal for Chinese food and came back for card games! Yay!
Birthdays are great. I mean, birthweeks. I basically started celebrating on Friday. By the way, for those of you lacking in ideas, I still haven't gotten anything on my wish list. I don't really want plants anymore, though. Cash is always appreciated.
...
......
I just spent about 40 minutes dealing with posting the pictures from the weekend, but with no luck. I exceeded my bandwidth limit, so I'm going to have to deal with that later.
Also, I got the job at the theatre, but that's another post...
No comments:
Post a Comment