Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Hmm... December. Somehow, in the midst of Christmas madness, you almost forget that it's the last month of the year. But, when you're in school, September always seems to be your January. Regardless of that, I was awakened yet again by the fact that 2005 is sneaking up on us when I tried to search for Shane's website on google. This was due to my lack of energy to try to remember the address of his site....

Anyway, what I came up with was kind of strange. I got an archive of his posts from this time last year before I got his actual site. Check it out:
http://www.shanehazen.blogspot.com/2003_12_01_shanehazen_archive.html

Well, it was strange to me, anyway.

Uhm.
Me to Tim in an IM: You excited about xmas yet?
Tim: getting there. I'm more excited about my trip New Year's trip to Vegas.
Me: Awesome. who are you going with
Tim: bob, raj, and seymo
Me: are you going to stay at the pyramid again?..the...somethinggio...
Tim: luxor
Me: or that
Tim: no, this time we're staying at the belaggio

This kind of thing happens to me all the time.

No comments: