Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Holy crap, it's time for a real post, because Kim's got the hook up on wireless internet finally.

Ok, so I have TONS of pictures, but, not the time right now (as in this moment that I'm here at the library) to post them all, on the pictures page, the way I want to, so I'm going to insert a couple into a post each week.
Here's one:


This is a shot of the sunrise at about 6am, above WalMart. Although the week itself was hell, the sunrises I got to see here in the DEAD MIDDLE OF AMERICA were incredible. Hope you like it. =)

That's all I got time for right now, kids. Hey, did anyone else know that Chris Ethridge was cast on the new season of the ReaL World: Philadelphia? Yea, he totally got a giant star tattoo on his shoulder, too!!!

No comments: