Friday, April 16, 2004

I stole this survey from Heather's blog, but I only wanted to do this first part. It's still interesting. Also, I don't have to do the post-cutting thing, because nobody has me as a "friend," since I'm not a part of the whole LJ ring. Hah. Here ya go....

10 Years Ago, I:
1. Was getting ready to go to seventh grade, and meet my best friend in the whole world!
2. Thought I was in love with Matt Gerth, and started to listen to country music
3. Wore Elmo T-Shirts
4. Had a 4 yr-old sister
5. Had those 'feathered' bangs

5 Years Ago, I:
1. Had a screaming match with Mr Wooten in English class
2. began packing boxes so we could sell our house & move
3. Was getting ready for Junior Prom
4. Was in my first serious relationship
5. Had been at Showplace North for only a few months

2 Years Ago, I:
1. Thought I was ready to get married
2. Had a white bedroom
3. Thought I could finish school really soon
4. Got my star tattoos
5. Thought I wanted to be *in* plays at USI

1 Year Ago, I:
1. Was going boy-crazy
2. Decided I wanted to go to WDW
3. Bought a car completely on my own
4. Began to hate USI
5. Decided to take control of my life
6. Visited Ryan in Florida and had one of the best vacations ever

Yesterday, I:
1. Slept until 1
2. Unpacked
3. Argued
4. Began to eat less than usual
5. Built a computer desk

Today, I/am:
1. Went to USI
2. Ate supper at Los Bravos with my parents
3. Went to the grocery with my mom
4. going to see a movie
5. live in Matt Gerth's bedroom

Tomorrow, I:
1. work at Showplace, matinee
2. hope I find something to do after work
3. had better call and cancel my AOL account
4. want to watch more Mtv (thanks, Sarah!)
5. will maybe work on hanging things up in my room

No comments: