Sunday, January 11, 2004

Hey, everyone, look at me! I'm online!

These occurrences are going to be few and far between for the next few monthes, so don't expect more than I can dish out. And I think you know how to read that statement, really...

Yesterday I had an 8-hour meeting on how to use the cash registers that I'll be using at the Carribbean Beach Resort. That's where I got placed to work, in a little merchandise shop. Hopefully it shouldn't be too bad, although I was hoping for a place in one of the parks.

I've got today & tomorrow off, and I'm going to run to Sam's Club to print some pictures and get a new memory card. After that happens, I'll be able to post some picures of my roommates and my humble abode. =)

Untill next time, I just want everyone to know that today in Orlando, it's sunny, beautiful, and about 60 degrees. So, ha ha ha. I'm thinking about all of you, and I'm sure you'll hear from me eventually. Bye!!

No comments: