Ok, I have a lot of blogging to do, and blogger just updated some stuff, so all i can do is type away and hope that it turn out ok...here we go...
I realized one positive thing about my friends living in far away, random places: fun road trips with free room and board. Bored? I dunnow.
Places that you think are boring are not. Ritter's Frozen Custard, giant campus fountains, and free swimming (along with some coconut rum in there somewhere) all add up to mucho fun.
I have a theme song:
from Josie and the Pussycats
I don't wanna be your girlfriend
I'm just lookin' for a real good time, all right?
Can you guarantee me satisfaction, need some action,
Gonna get it tonight
So, I'm tellin' you boyfriend
That you've never met a girl like me before
Not gonna wait a long time, better make up your mind...
Are you in? Are you out? Shake it up, shake it down
Wanna scream, wanna shout; give it up, get it on, or get out...
C'mon, c'mon!
You know I got my choice of any toy, little boy,
Replaceable, disposable, fully-action posable.
When everything is said and done
There's plenty more where you came from
Don't just stand there lookin' dumb
Baby, you're the lucky one....
uuuuuuhhhhh........I don't want to be here right now. I want to be far away, doing something else. Actually, this second I want to be sleeping. But, I'm just so damn dedicated.
I had a great weekend, and next weekend is sure to be as great! Katy AND Ryan are coming home for various reasons, and I'm so excited. We're planning a slumber party, fo sho'. I'll bring the coconut rum.
I'm reading a book called "Napalm and Silly Putty" by George Carlin. So expect some good quotes from that to go up here every now and then. This guy has a twisted, hysterical sense of humor:
"I enjoy young people because they're really fucked up and don't know what they're doing. I like that. I support all fucked up people regardless of age."
This goes with something I said earlier today; that being a college student is an excellent excuse for almost anything. Why are you running through a fountain in your swimsuit? Well, I'm in college..so...
Ooohhh....ok.
I can't afford this, I'm a college student.
I'm eating fruit loops at 1:30 in the afternoon..well, I *am* in college...
More from George as I read on.
No comments:
Post a Comment